Sat, Jun 24|
Knife Control Concepts
Join the Knife Control Concepts Team for a 2 day workshop diving into stand-up and ground control during a knife attack.
Time & Location
Jun 24, 9:00 AM CDT – Jun 25, 2:30 PM CDT
Columbia, 306 Hudson St, Columbia, KY 42728, USA
About the Event
Knife Control Concepts - Kentucky (Endavor Defense & Fitness)
A Two Day Training Event w/ Eli Knight and Aaron Jannetti
A committed knife attack tops the charts of "Worst Fears in Close Violent Encounters" in and out of the self defense training world. Each attack, attacker, and situation is different. Training a one-dimensional defense for knife attacks can leave us ill equipped and with a false sense of security. Learning the concepts and skills to adapt is crucial to being able to survive.
This two day training event will lay a foundation of concepts and training methodology to help you reframe your approach to defending a knife to be more aligned with a dynamic attack.
In short, this training will super-charge your ability to execute your plan for self defense under changing variables.
What you get:
- Two 5-hour training days (9am-2pm EST each day)
- Access to the 30-day Knife Control Concepts Stand-Up Online Course
- Saturday: On Your Feet - Introduction to the KCC program, skill building, stand-up control elements, adaptation drills, striking, and implementing these concepts into your current training protocol.
- Sunday: On the Ground - Introduction to the first two modules of the KCC Ground program. Practical skill building and adaptation, covering being on top and in control, as well as scramble range and entanglement.
- You will be given a set of tools and concepts that will greatly expand your understanding of defending against an edged weapon.
- You will be given the tools to continue training AFTER the seminar to really implement the training.
- You will have a ton of fun doing it!
Mark your calendar, grab a training partner, and REGISTER NOW For EARLY BIRD PRICING
REGISTRATION LINK -